Based in Los Angeles, our team takes pride in bringing Eloquence® into our client’s home. If you are as passionate about furniture as we are, we’d like to meet you.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales & Client Relationship Executive
Are you a highly skilled Relationship Sales Professional who is looking to use your
skills in an industry you are truly passionate about? Do you have an undeniable
passion for sales, client relationships and customer service and are craving
to work in a creative business environment where your ideas can be heard,
implemented and recognized as being part of a company’s success? If you wish to
join a company where you can make a difference and want to be part of a highly
motivated and exciting business team, this is the role for you.
- Provide polished and professional customer service to both trade professionals and retail customers. Product information and provenance, product suggestions and creative assistance to sale or project.
- Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner and provide first contact (in rotation) to client enquires via phone and email.
- Execute complete sale process - from start through to completion involving product information, pricing, shipping quotes, order confirmation, invoice generation, shipping documentation and payment processing as well as problem resolution if required.
- Provide and develop high quality client relationship support by understanding client’s needs. Clearly communicate to new clients Eloquence® company attributes, products and capabilities.
- Business development: sales strategy and marketing planning within sales team, social media campaign planning and execution, researching/contacting potential clients, customer database maintenance and email marketing- developing office and process initiatives.
- Other work areas: Trade show organization and preparation as well as out of state showroom attendance.
- Friendly, high energy, positive, “People Person” personality
- Dependable, trustworthy, motivated, self-starter with a strong desire to succeed.
- Team player, consistent, persistent and resilient
- Ability to think on your feet and provide creative solutions to challenging situations
- Proven B2B relationship sales and/or relevant industry sales background.
- Multi-tasker with strong work ethic.
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to demonstrate patience in challenging situations.
Skills & Abilities:
- Education - Bachelor or Associate Degree
- Experience - 2-3 years within a related industry or B2B sales
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Fishbowl, (or Sales and Inventory Management system experience) Strong Computer Literacy required.
Web Content & Photo Editor
Eloquence® is looking for a full-time Web Content & Photo Editor. In this role, you will manage all content, which will include product upload and product catalog management, app integration management, light website coding, as well as photo cataloging, editing and digital content creation. The individual we are looking for should have a passion for great design, conceptual thinking and the drive to expand their knowledge base.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Photo image correction & manipulation
• Maintain website and update product catalog
• Update and manage content management system marketing modules
• Create promotional graphics for web and social media use
• Marketing for print and digital, includes catalog design.
• App integration management; Shogun, StoreMapper, MailChimp, etc
• Website coding to provide web enhancements and support
• Software: Adobe Suite, InDesign
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study
• 2-3 years experience of general website development/maintenance
• Extremely organized with great attention to detail and a sense of urgency
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Motivated self-starter with a strong desire to succeed
• Team player, consistent, persistent and resilient
• Multi-tasker with ability to manage multiple projects with proven follow through
- Competitive salary + Bonus Plan
- Health Insurance coverage
- Paid Holidays
- The opportunity to advance within a fast growing organization
- Enjoyable, Fun and Friendly atmosphere
SOUND LIKE A GOOD FIT?
Please email your resume and include a cover letter explaining a little bit about yourself, your background and why you would be a good fit for this role at email@example.com.